Saturday, December 24, 2016

Warmaster Paper Counters for American War of Independence (AWI)

Per my last post, Warmaster has provided me with some fun hours over the last months.  But with Christmas coming, my mind is drawn away from elves and dwarves and towards the brave men of 1777 who encamped at Valley Forge en route to liberating the New World from the yoke of Monarchy.

Damn, these guys look cold.

Luckily, I found just the thing to scratch that itch.  "Two for Tea" is Bob Barnetson's variant of Warmaster for the American Revolution - or as most wargamers seem to call it, the "American War of Independence."  You can find the rules and some scenarios at Rick's Warmaster site.  Very cool and fairly "low key" for an historical ruleset.

But, I needed some way to play it, as I have no AWI minis.  While there are lots of Warmaster paper counters, I couldn't find any for AWI.  So, I took the better part of an afternoon to whip up my own:



I've posted these up on the site on a "Page" for all to download and enjoy.  Merry Christmas!


This is what they had to go through to effect regime change.  Thank God for our republic and free elections!  Stay warm my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment